Friday, September 24, 2004

Poems from the heart series #7

A loving heart

I found myself a loving heart,
Its worth is beyond priceless,
I shall hold it close to my heart,
Not to be with it careless.

Indeed I’ve hurt it before,
Through false pride and perception,
I was truly repentant for
It loves without exception.

It discriminates not, this heart,
The rebel or the mild dove,
Who else could possess such a heart
That could beyond reason love?

26 July 2004 stanza 1. Work on the later stanzas was done later.

Note : This poem will be published in the US by the middle of next year.




2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, October 05, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, dude.Ilike your poems very much. They just make my heart comfortable.Well, for your information Iam studying in SMKB in class 1A.Guest who am I??????HE! HE!HE!.

 
At 7:24 AM, October 05, 2004, Blogger TheKampungOwl said...

Never mind who you are. Thank you for liking my poems and I'm glad you find comfort in them. I guess that's what writers and poets try to do LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home